How do I book an appointment with a contact in my calendar? ( and add it to my personal calendar in outlook, gmail or icloud)
- Click on a contact from the contact manager screen
- Click the green "connected" button
- Choose the outcome of your call.
- Based on the outcome you have selected it should show the ability to set the appointment on your screen, if it doesn't you will need to click " Show Set Appointment Calendar "
- Complete the appointment details and click complete. ( this will add the appointment to your calendar.)
tip: you also have the ability to push this calendar item with your personal calendar using gmail, icloud and outlook by clicking this the "add to outlook, google or iCloud calendar" button.